According to the Law of Ukraine, in cases where a public holiday falls on the weekend (Saturday or Sunday), the weekend is extended by one day.
Red marks the official holidays wich are days off.
Brown marks the official holidays which are working days.
Green marks the celebrations, which change date.
• The Cossacks and the Moscow government signed the Glukhovski articles (1669). The new agreement to regulate the relationship between Ukraine and Russia.
• The Ukrainian pedagogue and writer Anton Makarenko was born (03/13/1888 – 04/01/1939).
• The Bureau of the Ukrainian Free Academy of Sciences moved from Germany to Canada (1948).
• Commonwealth Day is celebrated on the second Monday in March.
• The Ukrainian writer, poet and translator Yurii Andrukhovych was born (03/13/1960).
• The outbreak of war in Donbas in 2014.